Kansai trip #2: Namba Parks in Osaka

/
0 Comments

Why would someone start a trip with going to a shopping complex? There’s so much to see after all! But it's not just an ordinary department store.

What realy pushed me to go there? As I mentioned before (Kansai trip #1: How to get there?) I took a plane to Osaka. The flight was not long (1,5 hour), but I had to be at the airport a while before it, and to be there I had to drive there. Then I had to drive from the airport to the place I was staying in. Namba station was on my way and by the time I got there, I had only one thought: dinner. I didn’t want konbini food, or snacks or some fast sushi in the first bar I saw, I wanted a dinner in a food court where I can walk around and everything is in one place and all I have to do is choose.
Dinner in one of the restaurants in food court: doria with mushrooms and bacon
But Namba Parks is not just a place for food- that’s just the beginning. The real reason why it’s worth seeing is the roof. Not only it’s a great spot to see city’s panorama (maybe it’s not as spectacular as Tokyo from Sky Tree/Tokyo Tower/Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office, but still worth seeing) but there’s a marvelous garden there, with benches, playground and lots of space great for relaxing in the middle of the city.
See for yourself!










You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.